PM&P supports regions with conceptual and organizational development of a cluster. We are the region’s partner during all cluster development phases. Our work includes the development of the organizational structure as well as the cooperational structure positioning between all participants within the cluster.Cluster organizations should organize measures and activities to support cluster participants on the basis of a pre-defined strategy. Cluster companies find forums for dialogue, not only with other firms within the cluster, but also with professionals from science, politics, etc. PM&P helps cluster organizations with project management:
- We help to implement measures to foster the exchange of information and the relationships between companies and other cluster players.
- We contribute to identifying potential synergies and to initiating possible cooperative projects among individual cluster participants.
- We give advice on the development of a cluster-specific infrastructure, which will support the synergistic effects (e.g., by initiating mutual marketing activities and trade shows).
- We show how innovation and market relevant information will be communicated with cluster players (such as incentives, employee recruitment, etc.).
- We identify and support internationalization and market exploitation potential of the cluster and its members.
- Based on the needs of the cluster members, we make concrete suggestions on how to organize and implement cluster events around specific topics.